Make sure that:
- Electric outlets are covered
- Tall furniture, like dressers or tables holding televisions, are attached to the wall to prevent them from tipping over
- Any sharp furniture corners, like those on coffee tables, are covered
- Gates are up to prevent tumbles down stairs and
- Household chemicals and medicines are in their original child resistant containers and store them up high out of sight and out of reach. If chemicals or medicines are stored down low, make sure they are inside a cabinet secured with baby proofing lock.
–Janell Mayo Duncan